FACE (Fresh Arts Coalition Europe), Crying Out Loud, The Place and London’s Roundhouse are hosting the first UK FACE meeting on 4th and 5th November in London.
The meeting provides an opportunity to discover how your organisation will benefit from FACE membership, to meet colleagues from across the UK and to attend the opening night of Currency, an annual festival of experimental European work that blurs the borders between dance, performance and contemporary circus.
“FACE is an ambitious network for progressive thinkers and visionaries. FACE cares about providing food for thought whilst contemplating new practises, information sharing, facilitating refreshing debates and organising constructive activities to develop our sector.”
Lina B. Frank, Director & Executive Producer Ausform, FACE Network Member
FACE is an international network of arts organisations that supports and promotes contemporary cross-disciplinary art forms, there are currently nearly 50 global members.
How will FACE membership benefit your organisation?
– You can share ideas with national and international colleagues
– Find the right collaborators for your organisation
– You will benefit from FACE expertise in raising awareness on social and financial challenges
– Gain access to all the informative and inspirational meetings
– You will be able to access opportunities to work
– See your organisation grow and cooperate transnationally
Ticket price: £25 for non-members and free for members.